Hunza is located in Gilgit Baltistan, almost 560Km away from Islamabad via Naran-Babusir Top and 620km away via Besham-Dasu-Chilas. Its takes 13 hours and 15 hours from islamabad from both routes consecutively. While you travel to Hunza, there are numerous breathtaking spots including 3M, Riakot, Babusir Top, Gilgit. Once you reached at Hunza, must visit following spots.
1. Rakaposhi View
While traveling towards Hunza from Gilgit, after an hour of driving, on the left side of the road, one can see breath taking view of Rakaposhi. There is hotel and restaurant available for tourists.
2. Aliabad Village
Aliabad village is located just 20mins of drive before Kareemabad Village. Gardens of dry fruit are major attraction of the town.
3. Karimabad Village Kareemabad village is the main town in Hunza, where you can see traditional culture of locals, their wearing, home structure and their lifestyle will attract you.
4. Altit Fort:
Altit fort is one of the must visit places in Hunza Kareemabad Village, its royal garden, local traditional restaurant, awesome view from the fort will be worth visiting.
5. Baltit Fort Baltit Fort is also historic and architectural beauty situated in Karimabad Village. Ancient Fort was built in 8th CE and now enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage Tentative list.
6. Eagle’s Nest If you visited Hunza and did not visit Duikar Village, then you missed the tour’s major attraction. One can witness the beauty and Panoramic View of Hunza from Duikar Village, that is why it is called Eagle’s Nest.
7. Attabad lake Attabad Lake is must visit place in Hunza, plenty of tourists visit Hunza and enjoy boating at Hunza Attabad Lake. Attabad Lake is situated on just 45 mins of drive from Kareemabad (Altit Fort).
8. Sost Sost is also read is Sust is located in Gojal Valley (Upper Hunza). Sost is used a base camp for visiting Khunjerab China border. There are many standard hotels available for night stay. Distance between Khunjerab and Sost is almost 87km and from Hunza to Sost the distance is 90km.
9. Passu Cones
Passu is just 50km away from Hunza, located in Upper Hunza Gojal Valley, 15km away from Gulmit. Cones shaped mountains in Passu making it worth staying and worth visiting. There are limited but better hotels options are available in Passu.
10. Khunjerab Top (China Border).
Khunjerab Top a.k.a China Border is the last destination of Karakorum highway in GB. It is 180km away from Hunza and 87km away from Sost. Many people from across the Pakistan visit GB just to visit Khunjerab Top.
To Book your tour packages, Car Rentals in Hunza, Hotels in Hunza Call Now: 03455889945
Naltar Lake (Rainbow Lake) Satrangi Lake
Rainbow Lake Aerial Shots through DJI MaviC 2 Pro Drone depicting the numerous vibrant colours this magnificent Lake holds .Satrangi lake~Rainbow Lake is one of most beautiful lakes which are located in magnificent Naltar valley. The road towards lake is a 4×4 track and in pretty bad shape. On the way towards lake there are many breath taking views. Snow covered high peaks, lush green meadows, Pine trees and crystal clear water stream. As you reach the lake scene becomes more beautiful. The lake has many different colors. One will remember the place life time after visit. Picture credits: Usman Javed Ch
Hunza is one of the best destinations for excursions and holidays especially for honeymoon couples. Below is the itinerary/plan is given for six days from Islamabad to Islamabad.
Day 1: Islamabad to Chilas (Via Basham)
Sightseeing: Abbottabad, Mansehra, Basham, Dasu
Night stay: Shangrila Resort Chilas.
Day 2: Chilas to Gilgit, Gilgit to Hunza.
Sightseeing: Gilgit, Raka Poshi View,Hunza.
Night stay: Hunza View Karimabad
Day 3: Day tour to Sost, Khunjerab Pass.
Sightseeing: Attabad Lake, Gulmit, Pasu, Sost, Khunjerab Pass(In case accessible)
Night stay: Hunza View Karimabad
Day 4: Hunza Local Sightseeing
Sightseeing: Altit Fort, Baltit Fort, Eagle’s Nest, Lady Finger View.
Night stay: Grand Continental Hotel Gilgit
Day 5: Gilgit to Chilas
Sightseeing: 3M, Nanga Parbat View
Night stay: Shangrila Hotel Chilas
Day 6: Departure for Islamabad
Cost Includes Transport(Corolla Car) and Accommodation (1 Room ) on each location.
Hunza and Skardu Valley are recommended to visit in Summer, but we offer both summer and winter packages to our prestigious clients. Please find the itinerary below.
Day 1: Islamabad to Chillas via Abbottabad, Mansehra, Besham, Dasu, Chillas (12 hours of drive)
Day 2: Chillas to Gilgit via Jaglor, 3M, (Nanga Parbat View), Local sightseeing in Gilgit
Day 3: Gilgit to Hunza, via Danyor, Rakaposhi view, Altit Fort, Baltit Fort, Eagle’s Nest, Lady Finger View
Day 4: Attabad Lake, Gulmit, Pasu, Sost, Khunjerab Pass(In case accessible)
Day 5: Hunza to Skardu visit Shangrila Resort
Day 6: Visit Upper Kachura Lake and Lower Kachura Lake
Day 7: Visit Shigar Fort and Khaplu Fort
Day 8: Visit Manthoka Waterfall.
Day 9: Skardu to Chilas
Day 10: Chilas to Islamabad
cost includes transport and accommodation for two persons. Honeymoon package.