Pictures of Ratti Gali Neelum Valley

For booking Call Now: 03455889948 or drop us an Email at info@ajktours.com

20 Responsesso far.

1. kamran says:

Beautiful, but the theme you are using its so bad let me help you out i am a web designer, don’t you worry about payment if you are not able or willing to pay don’t pay. You are representing Pakistan so i want you to have best & the most beautiful website, If you are entrusted let me know. I will design best website or you to represent Pakistan.

2. Umer says:

heats Off for you MR KAMRAN…

3. Umer KHAN says:

heats Off To you KAMRAN

4. somia says:

wow mashallah that such a beautiful place i ever see in pakistan…when ever i come to pakistan i will visted thiz place…..ALLAH bless my pakistan keep it upz pakistan love you

this is my vlg… dawarian neelum valley azad kashmir. rati gali jheeel …..
      u well com…… allways.

• fizafiza says:

I have visited this place ratti gali last mont,29th of july..but when i went there(ratti gaki lake),the lake was totally covered with the clouds…and i couldn’t enjoy the beauty of nature..i covered the whole trek in one day..and me with my companions went back from ratti gali at 12:30 midnight…that was the great adventure of my life..most of people said to me that u should have to come in august or september…i want to know that what is so different in these months …that every body is saying september is good time..??

5. Habib says:

the top picture isn’t rati gali………….its yoshomite national park america

6. Asif Razaq(Grace) islamabad says:

I m ASIF,live in islamabad,but belong to azad kashmir,i know v will about azad kashmir,in azad kashmir many beautifull and natrual places,if u want vissit these places then best time,april to september,i

7. ASIF MUSHTAQ AHMED says:

AOA

Sir these are some most beautiful pictures collection. I want to visit these areas kindly guide me for visiting this beautiful part of world and I want to see Barkatia Lake.

I shall be very grateful to you.

Regards

ASIF MUSHTAQ AHMED
    Assistant District Attorney
    Lahore
    Cell # 0300-6042499

8. GREAT REVIEW! I totally agree with all you said in your article, especially at the end of your article. Thank you, your post is very valuable as always. Keep up the good work! You’ve got +1 more reader of your blog:) Isabella S.

9. Muhammad Farhan Khan says:

Salam to you all…. i love to watch that places but how……i live in Dubai bt basikly from Peshawar….please some body give me details about it i wana visit that all places…..pls email me or call or msg me on my cell number plzz….00971-50-3532832

10. Akeel says:

Real paradise on earth

11. Munawar Sultana says:

Highly inspiring and motivational…Having viewed the photographs of Ratti Gali, I wish to visit that place. I could not find details on how to get there etc. Can you please elaborate. Would be grateful.

12. aaMer says:

I visited this place in June 2012. We started from Dawarian and camped at Dumail. Next day we went to Ratti gali Lake and then we climbed the mountain and descneded in Naran Bata Kundi. It was one of my best hiking trip. People in Dawarian are very friendly, helping and very hospitable.
    The best time to visit this place is July and August. June is good but most of the lake is freezed. So, if you like to see greenery, flowers and some snow then July and August is the best. Not to forget, from Dumail to Ratti Gali you will have to cross 15 to 16 glaciers so, be prepared.

13. m.younis says:

The shadow of paradise at earht. This is pakistan, the great pakistan