Pictures of Kutton (Neelum Valley)

The bewitching beauty of Kutton permeated in the radius of 10 kilometers, makes Jagran Valley.

The area is 16 kilometers from Kundal Shahi and is accessible by road.

For more information and booking call now : 0345-5889945
or Email : info@ajktours.com

13 Responses so far.

1. [...] For more pictures For booking and more information +92-345-5889945 email : info@ajktours.com This entry was posted in Hot Spots, Neelum and tagged Neelum valley. Bookmark the permalink. Welcome To Azad Kashmir → [...]

2. naveed says:

I just love it. It is the most beautiful place of the world

3. syed nasir hussain rizvi says:

i visited this place on 6 may 2012. i dont finds words to express its beauty. its really a Gods heaven on earth.

• Nadeem Ahmad says:

how much days you spend there.
      i have a coure can i go there with my family.
      would you like to give some tips

4. Hamid says:

Can i visit following places along with my family?????
    Kundal Shahi, Kutton, Salkhala, Athmaqam, Karen, Dowarian, Sharda & Kel

5. ali irfan says:

I can’t find words to express the beauty of kutton, Is this place accesible by a car, and are there reasonable accomodations available for families for overnight stay.

6. Sidra says:

How far is this from Islamabad by car

7. zafar khan says:

Very nice pictures of Kutton valley Azad Kashmir I wish to visit there.
    Thank you for such a beautiful information and pictures sharing.

8. Herbert says:

you are actually a just right webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing.
    It sort of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have performed
    a fantastic job on this subject!

9. gM.Aslam says:

I want to visit the place with my family. Please help me find the answers to my queries.
    1.Is this place Ok to be visited with females and kids.
    2.Can i get there on my honda city. I drove to naran, muree etc. in the past.
    3.How can i get the Guest house booked, and what are the fares and meal expeses.
    4. Can we fish there and how ?
    5. Which months we can have snow there ?
    6. What are other place worth seeing, near this location (kutton).

Regrads,