Hazrat Sayin Sakhi Saheli Sarkar (RA). Muzaffarabad

In addition to the natural scenic beauty of the region, Kashmir is also know as “ the land of Saint” these note able figures had devoted their whole lives to the propagation of teaching of Islam. Hazrat Sharf Uddin Abdul Rehman knows as Bullbul Shah (R.A) had come to Kashmir along with other religious scholars who started preaching Islam in the surrounding areas. Hazarat Ameer Kabir Syed Ali Hamidani played Pivotal role in spreading and illuminating teelings of the Islam. Thus the essence Islam reached for the flung regions of Kashmir also and gave revolutionary ideological changes among the common people. Keeping in view of the above stated historical significance of these spiritual figures/ bumps of the regions this brochure is an effort to cater to the needs of tourist/Zaieereen followers to the region.

Hazrat Sayin Sakhi Saheli Sarkar (RA).

RELIGIOUS-TOURISM-IN-AZAD-JAMMU-&-KASHMIR,Hazrat-Sayin-Sakhi-Saheli-Sarkar -darbaar-muzaffarabad

The sharine of Hazrat sain Sahki Saheli Sarkar is located at the District Headquarter office complex (Old Civil Secretariat) in Capital city of Muzaffarabad. The shrine has been a centre of religious activities and Spiritual inspiration for a long time. It is the prime attraction of the capital city. Hazrat belonged to the Syed family of Multan. His forefathers shifted to Gujrat afterwards. He used to get deeply immersed in meditation and prayers. Hazrat used to call his male devotees “Aria”. And termed the female followers as “Saheli”. Therefore, he was also knows as Sayin Saheli and Sayin Aria. However, according to some authentic source of information, his real name was Syed Sulfiqar Shah. He was more inclined towards mysticism and had been observing meditation in the regions of Hassan Abdaal, Haripur, Havelian, Mansehra and Muzaffarabad. Thus, a large number of his devotees also belong to these regions of the NWFP Province and Azad Kashmir. The miracles attributed to the saint reflect the Spiritual strength of his character. There are many legends spun around the personality of saint. The annual URS (gathering/ congregation) of the saint is observed every year from January 13to 21 with great solemnity. The URS is attended by many followers particularly from the region of Hazara (NWFP), Punjab and Muzaaffarabad. The saint is said to have passed away in the year1900.

For Muzaffarbad Pictures Click here

For more information and booking call now : 0345-5889945
or Email : info@ajktours.com

13 Responses so far.

1. It is in point of fact a great and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

2. tariq haider khan says:

u must show ur e. E.books, video on Islamic topics and also video of urs of sain saili sarkar in urdu and english free dawn loading, reading etc

3. I visited your website and found what I was looking for years. We are really very very thankful for that. I am from India. My father was MALANG of Hazrat Saiyed Mohammedshah Nagababa of Bankoti, Tehsil Mansehra. Before partition, he visited Baroda and other places including my town Lunawada, Gujarat, India and there were many disaples of him. As he instructed, we are celebrating of Urs our DADAPIR, Sain Sakhi Saheli Sarkar from 14th Jan to 21 Jan. every year.

I wold like to ask for your help and favour for (1) Can I get a DVD of Hazrat Sain Sakhi Saheli urs and (2) Can you guide me how to get in touch to Bankoti? Can you suggest any website for that?

I will be highly obliged for your help.

Mohmed Ilyas

4. syed yasir abbas kazmi says:

sakhi sain sahaly sarkar bot bari hasta hn ya hamaray abau ajdad hn

5. zunii says:

Aoa to all,
    kindly provide information of about personal life of sayein sahaili sirkar….his thinking, thoughts,personality, daily life and other relevent data,,,,i am very much associated with him.if anybody knows any authentic information,,,plz inform me.it will be very helpful for me to get a right path,,.thnx

6. rose aana rose says:

First time I m reading details about the shrine… Infact I wants to read about it for a long time. . .Now a days a lot of followers are there in the shrine. . .

7. Aadil says:

Hi dear! If you want to have deep info about this great person then email me. contact me at adilsarwar20@gmail.com

8. Syed Arshad Ali says:

Aolia Allah Zindabad.

Faizane Nabi Pak(SAW) Jari rahe ga.

Allah Ho….Allah Ho…………

9. ma saheli sarkar ka mareed hu aur pure world se saheli sarkar k mareed her saal tashreef late hain. Ek wakeel k tor pe ma ye kahu ga k ye log mer k b zinda hain kiu k in logu ki zindagi ka maksid hi rizah illahi raha ha is lie in logu k waseele se Allah pak hmare her kaamu ma aasani farmata ha

10. seo company says:

3183220189464968222222511922055 92289354129782258 seo 0122973229045822635553 company 7361202086942263. 2292221 seo service 22591220912697416 big 922 3678136128309387466644298921 seo company 661945 834227422728219934988 446422.7722220 :)

11. malik Bilal hussain says:

malik Bilal Hussain says:
    February 27, 2014 at 3:47 am

Assalam o Alikum

How are you. My late father was attached to Hazrat and his shrine. I want to know about Hazrat. Is there some written work or books available from the pen of Hazrat. From the childhood I have seen Hazrat picture in modern dress pent shirt, a rod in right hand and a book in left hand.After the death of my father I gifted that picture to my elder brother who was habitual to visit shrine now and then, the same case is not true for me. but now last time when I saw Hazrat picture an idea about reading or knowing about him came to my mind. If you have got some books do sent it to me.

I shall be highly thank ful to you.

Malik Bilal Hussain
    s/o Muhammad Aurangzeb ( almahroof choudhary saib)
    jalal baba chowk upper malik pura
    Abbottabad.

12. Salam!

Sahaili Sangat is an organization for those people who loved Hazrat Sakhkhi Sahaili Sarkar. Every year during the urs days we perform our love in the form of “DAALI”. This year we perform the cermoney on january 19 ,2014. Our main aim is to spread the messege of Sahaili Sarkar that is “Acha sochna, acha bolna aur acha daikhna”
    think good, talk good and see good thing. Sahaili Sarkar was a great qalandar and his doors are open for all humans without any discremination of cast,colour,creed, religion,sect and nationality. Hazrat Qari Mohammad Ansar Shah Baji (waqif-e-ramooz-e-SAHAILI) is the founder of this spiritual and welfare movement. To know more about us and to see pictures related to us and those of Hazrat Sakhkhi Saaen Sahaili Sarkar visit our fb page http://www.facebook.com/sahailisangat