Banjosa Lake Rawalakot

Banjosa Lake

Banjosa Lake Rawalakot

It is situated 20 kilometers from Rawalakot, at an altitude of 1981 meters. Its scenic beauty and impressive surrounding is compelling and attracts tourists to reach here to enjoy the nature. Amidst the captivating beauty of Banjosa, the artificial lake reflects the dense forest standing along the surroundings of the resting calm waters of Banjosa Lake.

The nearby worth-seeing areas of Banjosa are Jandali, Hussain kot (the native town of the great freedom fighter captain Hussain Khan) and Devi Gali which can not be simply bypassed for a pleasure trip. The distance parting these destinations from Banjosa are 3 kms, 4kms and 12kms respectively. These places portray rich inherent natural beauty encompassing all others while awaiting visitors for a comfortable stay. There are of a few private rest houses on the way to Banjosa from Rawalakot. Also,Ghorimar is situated 20kms from Khaigala awaiting ones arrival to explore the fascinating beauty over-looking the sub-valley of Rawalakot and Bagh.

For booking of hotels or guest houses near banjosa and more information

+92-345-5889945

email : info@ajktours.com

For more information and booking call now : 0345-5889945
or Email : info@ajktours.com

17 Responses so far.

1. amjad hussain k s a says:

kashmir is really paradise on the earth.what a beautifull scenes of kashmir and northern areas.why?our govt, not paying attention on tourism develop.because our kashmir is beautifull if we compare against european countries like swiss etc.i am very keen to catch all these seens live.thanks Allah hamaray watan ko din dogni aur raat chugni taraqi dain aur in karapt rulers sae najat dalain especally PPP walun sae.in karaptun nae mulk ka kia hall kar diya.mery yehi dua hae k alllah aisay chor leaderun ko ibrat nak saza dain.Amin

2. saeed Gohar says:

amjad bai ap ne ak dam theak kha ppp hamre lye azab e musalsal hi ye hamin pather ke dor main le gye hi ALLAH in se najat delye

Kahmir kase jage koi nai agar is ko develop kr dya jae khas toer par neelem velley jase jaga I love my kashmir

3. Wedding says:

Great post, very informative. I wonder why the opposite specialists of this sector do not realize this. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & aid different customers like its aided me. Great job.

4. sardar amir says:

our Rawalakot is most beautiful place of the world

5. faisal mansoor soofi says:

hi, last year i had the opportunity to visit Bunjosa, toli peer etc. afte a long time, like many other places in Pakistan these are also turning into garbage dumps , i want to go and clean the lake care to join and help please call 03218413913

• Mujtaba Haider says:

Aoa, Mr Soofi sir, your plan is worth appreciation. When do you plan on going there? I want to be part of this noble gesture.

6. khawaja muhammad Zaid riaz says:

Ist time when visited it was in 1988 .when we explore the whole neelum valley from puttka to helmet . 2nd time i visited the neelum valley in 2011 . there was not much difference i found , no mattle roads , no good food . it is very hard to visit neelum valley along with family. there is huge work needs to be done . i just visited the website of tourism of ajk which is incomplete . How can one book the room ? no map, on accommodation details. Please put some efforts to promote ajk.
    Thanks

7. khawaja muhammad Zaid riaz says:

I tracked most of the Pakistan but the Kashmir is the most beautiful place in Pakistan .Neelum ,leepa, rawalakot, rati gali, r the most beautiful vallays.There r hundreds of tracks waiting for explore , valleys that man has never gone before.

8. Usama Mahmood says:

What is the latest road condition from Banjosa to Muzaffrabad and from Islamabad to Muzzafrabad

9. Kamran khan says:

I live in banjonsa mehra i love my village and its people our lake is very beautifull in all kashmir every year an milian people visit at banjonsa lake from all world so i invite you when you come in banjonsa and face any problem plz call me at this nu 03215669642 i will help you thanx

10. Habib says:

i want to see the azad kashmir’s beauty with my family
    please gide me for the route, transport & accomodation
    please send me packages for 2 adults 1 child age 4 years

Thanks
    Habib ur Rehman
    online_habib@yahoo.com

11. aena says:

what aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacute pics of rawla kot jheel ilooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove kashmir its very beautiful place osssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

12. Amir says:

guys..
    how is road condition nowadays to banjosa lake…

13. Mansoor says:

I am excited to visit this area. can any one send me some tips regarding visit there… like stay food n shopping?
    03363080430

14. What i don’t understood is in fact how you’re not actually a lot more
    smartly-liked than you might be right now. You’re so intelligent.
    You recognize thus considerably in relation to this matter, produced me for my part believe
    it from so many various angles. Its like women and men aren’t involved except it is one thing to accomplish
    with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding.

All the time maintain it up!

15. nutra sehat says:

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page
    layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could
    connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having
    1 or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?